...

Official Publication of the Philippine Information Agency Bicol Regional Office, in cooperation with the RIAC-REDIRAS - RDC Bicol



Thursday, May 6, 2010

PRESS STATEMENT
Rep. Edcel C. Lagman
0918-912-0137, 931-5497

06 May 2010

The report that I have left Lakas-Kampi-CMD and have abandoned its presidential candidate Gibo Teodoro is a blatant lie.

I remain steadfast in my affiliation with the majority party and in my unwavering support for Gibo Teodoro whose sterling qualifications make him the best man for the Presidency.

My support for former Congressman and Defense Secretary Teodoro is as unfaltering as my commitment to my legislative advocacies.

My track record shows that I am not a political chameleon, ambivalent ally or a treacherous opportunist.

(Office of Rep. EDCEL C. LAGMAN, Albay I District)

No comments:

Post a Comment